View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavothos
Wolf Officer

re: Alliance raids

For those that this concerns. i have set up the sunday raids for the next couple of months. i have also included which kin is in charge of leading the raid. plz have ppl's signup that are acutally going to attend. if they are not sure plz have them make a note of it.
The kin in charge of the sunday raid has the option to pass over their week to another, also the kin in charge has the option to do whatever they wish to raid. the title i gave was a base name and not a requirement.
I hope this will solve a few issues about the raids and i know it wont solve all. This alliance has become a growing group and is known through out crickhollow.
Sunday's are the alliance day for grouping.not glff. plz use the alliance channel in game(wrs-lff) on that day. Saturday is open to all but asking in alliance channel would help to include all alliance members and give them the chance to join. i wish everyone a good time and i hope this will help with raid issues we have been having lately. One more thing, those that sign up have first dibs to alliance raids on sundays and if not full, those spots will be filled by alliance members. Any questions concerning this please direct to me Lavothos(Lavs)

re: Alliance raids

Lavs, I just noticed that you have moved the start times for the Sunday Alliance raids forward an hour to 11am. I can never make that time, as I have to take playing breaks on Sundays from 10am-noon.

But I'll be available to join the raids if they start late or if people drop out between runs.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum